Australian Homes Management is an integrated real estate services business that operates alongside a large international real estate services company, owned by our managing director and principal licensee. We have been in the real estate business between China and Australia for 10 years servicing foreign and local investors. Since 2009 we have had a strong presence within key Gold Coast developments, that has seen our business grow and our portfolio diversify whilst assisting our local developers in gaining exposure to Chinese investors.
We have used these relationships to grow our executive portfolio and have developed quiet a unique business model that has allowed us to expand rapidly. We are currently managing a portfolio of newly constructed properties from Broadbeach to Sanctuary Cove across to Robina and Varsity Lakes and very soon we are branching out to Brisbane.
Our success is based on five key principles:
1. Having the industry’s leading most innovative and intuitive property management software
2. Ensuring effective communication and unique customer experiences to foster long-term relationships
3. Keeping it simple and honest ensuring we offer diligent and ethical service
4. Value for money by integrating property management efficiencies with departmental decision-making
5. Sticking to what we know and what we do best
We are proud to have developed a high performance culture, we value exceptional results but believe good morals and values are at the forefront of achieving those results. As such, we have studied our culture and found the right people. As a small boutique office, we can afford to give our staff a more hands on supportive training environment.
We offer our property managers:
– Training and support by senior management
– External property management training
– Large open plan beachside office with tropical garden surrounds
– Community social and charitable events
– Fresh fruit and healthy snack days
In addition to providing professional property management services we like to engage within our local Gold Coast community and Chinese community helping transform the lives of our clients and those in the greater community.